20 December, 2008

when i look into your eyes....

I see 4ever when i look into ur eyes...u're all a ever wanted, i always want u 2b mine...let's make a promise till the end of time. We'll always be together and our love will never die....
So here we are face to face and heart to heart, i want you to know we will never be apart. Now I believe that wishes can come true couse i see my whole world....i see only you....
When i look into ur eyes....i can see how much i love you and it makes me realize...when i look into ur eyes, i see all my dreams come true....when i look into ur eyes.....
I've looked for u all of my life...now that i've found yuo....we will never say goodbye. I can't stop this feeling...there's nothing i can do cos i can see everything.....
When i look into ur eyes.....i can see how much i love you and it makes me realize when i look into ur eyes....we will always be together and our love will never die...... (by firehouse)

**dedicated to my lovely husband**

lagi posting....denger lagu ini di radio ... romantiiiis banget......jadi inget taun 90-an....

No comments:

Post a Comment